It is becoming increasingly recognised by the medical profession that it can be beneficial for mum to be to use a foetal doppler at home in between visits to their GP or hospital. This is particularly the case where mums are anxious perhaps because they have previously had a difficult pregnancy or a miscarriage. It is also a great way for your partner to be involved especially if they are unable to attend your midwife appointments.
The BT200 Hi Bebe Sound Fetal Doppler is a small compact unit with the following features:
* You may be able to hear your baby from as early as 10 weeks.
* Protective Fetal Doppler carrying case
* Safe and easy to use
* Suitable for home and clinical use
* 2 x 1.5V (AA) batteries included
* Small Ultrasound gel included
* 2 year warranty
* CE 0470 mark