It is recognised by the medical profession that it can be beneficial for mum to be to use a foetal doppler at home in between visits to their GP or hospital.
This is particularly the case where mums are anxious perhaps because they may have previously had a difficult pregnancy or a miscarriage. It can also be a great way to involve a partner especially if they are unable to attend midwife appointments.
The BT200 Hi Bebe LCD Fetal Doppler is a small compact unit with the following features:
* Hear your baby’s heartbeat from as early as 10 weeks
* High-Sensitivity foetal doppler Probe
* Clear digital Fetal Heart Rate (FHR) display
* Low Battery Display
* Signal Quality Display
* Safe and easy to use
* Suitable for clinical & home use
* NEW Protective carrying case
* 2 x 1.5V (AA) batteries included
* Ultrasound gel included
* 2 year warranty
* CE 0470
* FDA (USA) Approved